Network With International Cannabis Investors At The Berlin Global Investment Forum
Proper timing is a vital ingredient to success in every industry, and particularly so in the emerging international cannabis industry.
The legal cannabis space is still very young, especially at the global level, and many investors, entrepreneurs, industry service providers, policymakers, and regulators are networking extensively right now to figure out who to collaborate with.
Being at the right place at the right time can literally mean the difference between crushing it in the emerging industry in the coming years or fading away.
The upcoming International Cannabis Business Conference Global Investment Forum, taking place on June 27th in Berlin, is the best time and place to effectively network with true global cannabis leaders, including top industry investors.
It is extremely rare that this many true global cannabis experts and leaders get together in one place, and even rarer for an event to host the caliber of individuals and entities that will be speaking and/or attending this specific forum.
Below is a list of speakers that will be participating in the Global Investment Forum in Berlin:
- David Traylor – Senior Managing Director, Golden Eagle Partners
- Peter Homberg – Partner, Dentons Head of European Cannabis Group
- Ngaio Bealum – Conference Master of Ceremonies
- Jamie Pearson – International Consultant, New Holland Group
- Todd Born – Co-Founder and CEO, The Alpen Group
- Steve Winokur – Global Head of Cannabis Investment Banking, Canaccord Genuity Corp.
- Carmen Doran – CEO of Helius Therapeutics, Board Member of the New Zealand Medicinal Cannabis Council
- Constantin von der Groeben – Co-Founder and Managing Director, Demecan
- rer. nat. Adrian Fischer – Co-Founder and Managing Director, Demecan
- Vera Broder – CEO, MHI Cultivo Medicinal SA.
- Joel Redelman – Founding Partner, Redfield Group, Chairman, Promethean Biopharma
- Benedikt Sons – Co-Founder, Managing Director and CEO of Cansativa Group
- Robert T. Hoban – Member, Co-Chair of the Cannabis Industry Group, & Member-in-Charge of the Clark Hill Denver Office
- Nic Easley – CEO, 3C Consulting & Multiverse Capital Managing Director
- Alex Rogers – CEO & Executive Director, International Cannabis Business Conference
- Oliver Lamb – Co-Founder and Investment Manager, Oskare Capital
- Hilary Black – Pionner, Founder, and Advisor
- Alex Revich – Equity Partner at Hybrid Pharm, Cannabis Education & Medical Parternships at Loosh Brands
- Cornelius Maurer – Co-Founder, Demecan
- Kai-Friedrich Niermann – Founder, KFN+ Law Office
- Lewis Koski – Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) Metrc LLC
- Lisa Haag – Founder, MJ_Universe
- Giovanni Venturini Del Greco – Founder and CEO, Herbolea Biotech
- Daniel Haymann – Legal Counsel, MME Legal
- Trenton Birch – Co-Founder & CEO, Cheeba Africa
- Luc Richner – CEO Founder, Cannavigia
- Marcus Moser – MB & Partner, Zurich Und Moser consulting, Guglingen
The Global Investment Forum will be held at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin on June 27th. A VIP reception will occur the night prior at the exclusive Adlon Terrace in the shadow of the iconic Brandenburg Gate.
Given the historical push to legalize cannabis in Germany right now, the setting for the Global Investment Forum VIP reception could not be better.