Cannabinoid Conference 2019 Is Coming To Berlin October 31 – November 2
Cannabinoid Conference 2019 is coming to Berlin, Germany October 31 to November 2. The event is the leading international meeting on medical uses of cannabis and cannabinoids and is hosted by the International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines (IACM).
We are in the midst of a truly amazing era for cannabis research and medicine. Cannabis reform is sweeping the globe, which is creating tremendous opportunities for cannabis entrepreneurs and scientists. The rise of the legal cannabis industry is resulting in an ever-growing demand for cannabis research.
Speakers and presenters at Cannabinoid Conference will be covering the latest results and data from their cutting-edge cannabis trials, studies, and investigations. If you are looking to learn more about cannabis research and network with the leading minds on cannabis science there is no better place to be between October 31 and November 2 than in Berlin, Germany at Cannabinoid Conference 2019.
“When we started our conferences about 20 years ago they were kind of “family meetings” of eminent scientists and clinicians active in the field of the medical use of cannabis and cannabinoids. This family has considerably grown in recent years and we were happy to gradually open the conference to an increasing number of healthcare professionals around the world interested in learning from recent scientific advances and practical knowledge of their experienced colleagues.” Dr. Franjo Grotenhermen, Executive Director of the IACM, told the International Cannabis Business Conference.
Cannabinoid Conference 2019 speakers will include:
- Arno Hazekamp – Cannabis biochemist Hazekamp Herbal Consulting
- Attila Olah – University of Debrecen
- Bonni Goldstein – Medical Director Canna-Centers
- Carola Perez – President Observatorio Espanol de Cannabis Medicinal
- Christian Kessler – Immanuel Hospital Berlin
- Daniela Eigenmann – Deputy Pharmacist Bahnhof Apotheke Langnau
- Daniele Piomelli – Distinguished Professor UCI Center for the Study of Cannabis
- Raquel Peyraube – Uruguayian Society of Endocannabinology (SUEN)
- Ethan Russo – ICCI
- Franjo Grotenhermen – Executive Director International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines
- Guillermo Velaso – Associate Professor Complutense University
- Ilya Reznik – MaReNa Diagnostic and Consultic Center
- Javier Fernandez-Ruiz – Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Complutense University, Madrid
- José Alexandre Crippa – Full Professor University of São Paulo
- Ken Mackie – Indiana University, Bloomington
- Kirsten Müller-Vahl – Hannover Medical School
- Mario van der Stelt – Professor and Chair of the Department of Molecular Physiology Leiden University
- Mark Ware – Chief Medical Officer Canopy Growth Corporation
- Michael Krawitz – Executive Director of Veterans For Medical Cannabis Access
- Roger Pertwee – Emeritus Professor University of Aberdeen
- Ziva Cooper – Research Director, Associate Professor UCLA Cannabis Research Initiative
The robust event schedule will cover a number of topics, all of which are very timely. Cannabinoid Conference 2019 is going to provide an invaluable level of education and information, and will also be an amazing place to network.
There will be simultaneous translation from English into German on the first day. Day one of the conference is a tutorial day with reviews and practical information for physicians.
A reduced fee for the event is available for students and participants from developing countries. The conference offers a day pass option (first day only) in addition to a full conference admission option.
The IACM will honor four people for their major contributions to cannabinoid research and/or to the re-introduction of cannabis into modern medicine with the IACM Award as part of the conference.
When: October 31 – November 2
Where: Estrel Hotel, Berlin, Germany
Purchase tickets: http://cannabinoidconference.org/registration
About Cannabinoid Conference 2019
The first Conference on Cannabinoids took place in Berlin in 2001 and was organized by the International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines. Since the inaugural conference, the event has been held in Cologne, Leiden, Bonn, and Sestri Levante. The 10th conference, Cannabinoid Conference 2019, will be the first time that the event has been held in Berlin since 2001. Berlin is the cannabis capital of Europe and is the perfect setting for Cannabinoid Conference 2019. To find out more information about Cannabinoid Conference 2019 go to: http://cannabinoidconference.org/
About the International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines
The International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines (IACM) was founded in 2000. The aim of the association is to advance knowledge on cannabis, cannabinoids, the endocannabinoid system, and related topics especially with regard to their therapeutic potential. The IACM is the most respected international association on cannabis and cannabinoids in medicine. Former chairmen and chairwomen included Raphael Mechoulam, Mark Ware, Roger Pertwee, Manuel Guzman, Franjo Grotenhermen, Ethan Russo and Kirsten Mueller-Vahl. For more information about the International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines go to: https://www.cannabis-med.org/