What Is The Outlook For Core Cannabis Market Developments In Europe?
The European Union is a trade union with no borders. Nevertheless, cannabis regulation is a very domestic topic and markets still face different rules and regulations depending on their national regulatory framework.
What will the situation look like from a mid-term perspective? How many member states will have regulations for adult use cannabis? How far will the harmonization of joint market organization develop? Below is an embedded video of an insightful panel discussion that took place at the recent International Cannabis Business Conference’s Global Investment Forum in Berlin two weeks ago touching on those topics and many more. Panelists include:
- Matt Daugherty – Director, Golden Eagle Partners (Moderator)
- Sebastian Pötzsch – CEO, Mediorbis GmbH, Supervisory Board, Canify Ag
- Dr. Constantin von der Groeben – Co-Founder and Managing Director, DEMECAN
- Benedikt Sons – Co-Founder, Managing Director and CEO of Cansativa Group
- Daniel Haymann – Legal Counsel, MME Legal
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin in 2024, as well as at our upcoming science and technology event in Slovenia this September!