The Future Of Cannabis And Digital Innovation
As the cannabis industry continues to grow and evolve, digital technology is poised to play an increasingly important role. From seed-to-sale tracking to customer relationship management, cannabis businesses are turning to software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions, mobile apps, web 2.0, and big data analytics to improve efficiency, compliance, and customer experience. In the panel discussion in the video embedded below from the recent International Cannabis Business Conference in Berlin, tech specialists explore the latest trends and opportunities in cannabis technology and discuss how digital tools can help businesses stay ahead in a rapidly changing industry. Panelists include:
- Christopher Budd – Co-Founder & Subject Matter Expert, Isolocity
- Nohtal Partansky – Co-Founder & CEO, Sorting Robotics
- Lewis Koski – Chief Strategy Officer, METRC
- Hans Harders – Regional Director, CCELL
- Jürgen Bickel – Managing Director, Storz & Bickel
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin in 2024, as well as at our upcoming science and technology event in Slovenia this September!